The SIM7070G is Multi-Band CAT-M, NB-IoT and GPRS module solution in a SMT type .
It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, GPIO, PCM, SPI, I2C etc. The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
It is designed for applications that need low latency, Low throughput data communication in a variety of radio propagation conditions. Due to the unique combination of performance, security and flexibility, this module is ideally suited for M2M applications, such as metering, asset tracking, remote monitoring , E-health etc..
• With Power Saving Mode(PSM) and Extended Discontinuous Reception(eDRX), SIM7070G can extend battery life to 10 years.
• CAT-M, NB-IoT , GPRS triple mode
• The package of SIM7070G is compatible with SIM7000/SIM800F/SIM900
CAT-M: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B2 6/B27/B28/B66/B85
CAT-NB: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B2 8/B66/B71/B85
LTE RF Power Class: 5 (Typ. 21dbm)
Control Via AT Commands
Supply voltage range: 3.0V-4.6V
Operation temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Uplink: up to 1119Kbps Downlink: up to 589Kbps
- Uplink: up to 150Kbps Downlink: up to 136Kbps
- Uplink up to 236.8Kbps, Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
- Uplink up to 85.6Kbps, Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
TCP/UDP HTTP/HTTPS/TLS/DTLS/PING/LWM2M/COAP/MQTT Ayla Cloud
Firmware update via USB
Embedded SIM (optional)
Sleep: 0.8mA @PTW=40.96s eDRX=81.92s
GCF/PTCRB AT&T/TMOBILE/VERIZON/SPRINT/Vodafone/DT /TIM/ORANGE
- SIM7080 Series_AT Command Manual_V1.01 2019-11-22 14:05:58 Click to download
- SIM7070G_SPEC_201911 2019-11-22 14:06:39 Click to download
- SIM7070 Series&SIM7000_Compatible_Design_V1.00 2019-09-19 17:54:26 Click to download
- SIM7070_Hardware Design_V1.00 2019-09-19 17:55:54 Click to download
- SIM7070 Series TE kit_User Guide_V1.00 2019-10-30 09:53:33 Click to download